DO DILIGENCE Reporting Changes [ORIGINAL MESSAGE]

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee
(615) 424-8810


"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."

______________________________


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elyssa Durant
Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: Reporting Changes [ORIGINAL MESSAGE]
To: Marc Durant , LaTanya Meriwether

Cc: Lauren Durant , Marc Durant
, Peggy Hoffman , Geraldine
Scheller


FORWARDING THE INTIAL MESSAGE I SENT RE: REPORTING CHANGES TO INCOME
FOR SSI


PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE ISSUES WERE HANDLED PROPERLY-- SOME
WERE NOT EVEN ADDRESSED AT ALL.

-edd


----- Forwarded message from Elyssa Durant
-----
   Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:53:40 -0400
   From: Elyssa Durant
Reply-To: Elyssa Durant
 Subject: Reporting Changes: Confidentaial Please!
     To: Geraldine Scheller

Hi Gerry--

Please let me know if any of this stuff has been done yet-- and in
the meantime, can we go ahead make that case-management switch we
discussed a while back.  I like Brittany, I just don't think she is
very good at case-management.

I haven't seen Brittany since March 21, 2008,  and though I am sure
she is quite busy, I've been expecting her to call me to
re-schedule face-to-face from last month and she was going to pick
up some paperwork for Jimmy.

These are the things I requested:

1. DHS reduced my benefits effective April 01, 2008.  Brittany was
supposed to pick up the letter and envelope so Jimmy could mail the
documentation directly to my case-worker downtown.


2. Please have rep-payee report changes to Social Security regarding
my income from work.

  5/02/2008 I received a payroll deposit in the amount of $100.58
  4/18/2008 I received a payroll deposit in the amount of $72.44
  2/22/2008 I received a payroll deposit in the amount of $72.46
  My last day was Friday, May 8, 2008.  .


3. I got another late bill from my Landlord last week and a letter
from the attorney regarding my account.  Please help him figure put
what I owe and what I've paid.  You have a signed release on file
for Russ Overby, Esq.


Thanks, Gerry! I'm sorry if I sound angry-- I'm not--I'm just
frustrated and broke.  CPlease leave a message on my cell to
confirm receipt of this request-- so it may go straight to voice
mail, but I'll check my messages online.

Thank you,

Elyssa

Posted via email from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments