Latest Earthquakes in the USA - Last 7 days
USA earthquakes with M1+ located by USGS and Contributing Agencies.
- Click near an earthquake to zoom in.
- Did You Feel It? - Report an earthquake
- To convert UTC to US time zones, see this time zone list or this time zone table.
- Magnitude = ? for new earthquakes until a magnitude is determined.
- Maps show events recorded in the last 7 days with M1+ within the United States and adjacent areas.
- Maps are updated whenever a new earthquake has been located. Try to reload this page if you do not have the most current map.
USA Regional Maps
DISCLAIMER — The maps and lists show events which have been located by the USGS and contributing agencies within the last 7 days. They should not be considered to be complete lists of all events M1+ in the US and adjacent areas. The World Data Center for Seismology, Denver (a part of the USGS National Earthquake Information Center) continues to receive data from observatories throughout the world for several months after the events occurred, and using those data, adds new events and revises existing events in later publications. For a description of these later publications and the data available, see Scientific Data.