ELYSSA DURANT - Google Search < FUCK YOU #GOOGLE

  1. The Powers That Beat

    Jul 28, 2010 ... Elyssa Durant: Nashville, TN, United States: A little bit of everything... mostly free range ranting. If first thought is best thought, ...
    thepowersthatbeat.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar
  2. Elyssa Durant (ElyssaD) on Twitter

    After a year-- sharing ugly secrets and the most despicable of crimes; This is me. My name is Elyssa. I provided the dots. Very few managed to connect them.
    twitter.com/elyssad - Cached
  3. Elyssa Durant's Contributor Profile - Associated Content ...

    By Elyssa Durant | Published 6/3/2009. The Dog Ate My Homework ... By Elyssa Durant | Published 3/27/2009. On Not Being Able to Write ...
    www.associatedcontent.com/user/145691/elyssa_durant.html - Cached - Similar
  4. Images for ELYSSA DURANT

     - Report imagesThank you for the feedback.Please report the offensive image.
  5. Articles by elyssa durant

    Words Associated with ELYSSA DURANT ... Articles Written by: ELYSSA DURANT ... From ELYSSA DURANT, Associated Content, 9 Feb 2010 ...
    labs.daylife.com/journalist/elyssa_durant - Cached - Similar
  6. Elyssa Durant Twitter Stats & Rankings (ElyssaD) | Twitaholic.com

    Stats & Rankings for Elyssa Durant. Twitter Page | Website. Bio: After a year-- sharing ugly secrets and the most despicable of crimes; This is me. ...
    twitaholic.com/ElyssaD/ - Cached
  7. Organizing for America | Elyssa Durant

    11 posts - 1 author - Last post: Nov 17, 2009
    Elyssa Durant/eds. October 27, 2009 13 years from the original date of ...... Elyssa Durant, Ed.M. Nashville, Tennessee (former doctoral ...
    my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/elyssadurant - Cached
  8. Elyssa Durant - LinkedIn

    Greater Nashville Area - Research Analyst
    View Elyssa Durant's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Elyssa Durant discover ...
    www.linkedin.com/in/elyssadurant - Cached
  9. ElyssaD | Elyssa Durant - Posterous

    ... tweeting every waking moment of my life. I provided all the dots. Very few have managed to connect them. My name is Elyssa. ... ElyssaD. Elyssa Durant ...
    posterous.com/people/5ewYgzxPVmnL - Cached
  10. Elyssa Durant (ElyssaD on Twitter) was nominated for a Shorty Award

    Hey, are you Elyssa Durant? Claim your page and fill out your profile! Log in →. 2 votes in activism. If the number of votes for you fluctuates, ...
    shortyawards.com/ElyssaD - Cached
  11. Elyssa Durant (@ElyssaD) - The Twitter List Directory - Mashable

    After a year-- sharing ugly secrets and the most despicable of crimes; This is me. My name is Elyssa. I provided the dots. Very few managed to connect them.
    mashable.com/twitterlists/user/ElyssaD/ - Cached

okay... so which one of you mother fuckers reported imsge to #google. oh... that right... 12,800 #404 kaboom. #LetItBURN.

Marc Durant Marc Durant Mike Dammann Patrice Anthonio I'm trying to tell you something 'bout my life! I went to the doctor of philosphy, he created my performance. He said he could see through me." I spent 4 years [10 years ssdd] but I got my paper and I was "FREE!" You lied daddy. I wasn't free. How can i believe in the promised landif you lied for so long. You lied. Told me to smile pretty for the cameras and everything was WONDERFUL!" Do you rememeber me? I was 15. Same year you respectfully requested the court vacate all support orders [including QCMSO] Agust 15, 1988. I remember! When I walked out the courtroom onto Market Street you told to smile pretty but don't say a word. Gag order. Five Squad. I know you are ashamed tp have such a liberal outspoken smart-ass-big-mouth for #OffSpring. But tell my brothers I love them, because i sense this i goodbye. The #BlackSheep went to YOUR doctor. Nemzoff. Turns out! I am OTWFN! "Off the wall fucking nuts" See? I was listening. The family made jokes. Told me I wasn't smart enough. Didn't need to be smart. Just pretty. A cheerleader... Penn State State Penn. Thank you. I could use a vacation at Club Head. $34,000 vacaton. AND IT IS FREE TO ME! SEE YA! :))

Posted via email from ElyssaD's Posterous

Comments