RT @rockingjude IF after viewing all my credentials reading my BIO and website you could EVER believe that I would hack accounts~4 what purpose?

  • rockingjude rockingjude ~IF you went to help her go get a passport, paid 300 for it & then talked them [cause you knew them] OUT of red-flagging her~raise your hand
  • DON 62seabee @rockingjude Who is accusing you. Its none of my business but I know you would not do this. Can I help.
  • rockingjude rockingjude ~If you actually paid 300 dollars to fly the said cat with~raise your hand~
  • rockingjude rockingjude ~If you even took in a cat although you are allergic and had a strict *NO PETS* rule but broke it for the first time ~raise your hand~
  • RT @rockingjude IF after viewing all my credentials reading my BIO and my website you could EVER believe that I would hack accounts~4 what purpose?

    5:40 PM Dec 21st via TweetDeck

    Comments