Y Combinator Funding Application s2011 | news | logout
How It Works
- Please put your email address in the email field of your profile. This is the address we'll use to reply to you. (It's not visible to anyone else.)
- Please create YC accounts for any of your cofounders who don't already have one.
- Edit your application online.
- The update button on the application form saves your changes, but doesn't submit the application to us.
- When you're ready for us to see your application, click on the submit button that will appear here
- Edit and resubmit as much as you want, but be sure to submit at least once before the deadline (March 20 at 8 pm PST), because you haven't applied till you do.
- Early submissions have a significant advantage because we have more time to look at them and engage with the founders.
- We may have questions about your application. If there is a question waiting from us, you'll see a link to it on this page and at the top of Hacker News (when you're logged in). So check HN regularly after submitting.
- If you want a copy of your application, please save one locally, because we turn off this url after the application deadline.
- We'll review applications and get back to you at the end of the day on April 9.