Stand for Something - IFF - International Freedom Foundation - I Found Free

Stand for Something

iff-ifoundfreedom.com | Nov 30th -0001

To All of US

One for all, all for one! The politicians' a.k.a. liars, thieves, & traitors sell US out everyday of the week!

How many of these men & women do you think read the bills, laws, amendments, rules, & regulations that are presented!

Any bill, law, amendment, rule or regulation that is contrary to the Constitution, you are not required to follow because it is unconstitutional & unlawful.

Alexander Hamilton said, "A treaty cannot be made which alters the Constitution of the country, or which infringes any express exceptions to the power of the Constitution."

The oath taken by all U.S. Presidents states "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, & will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, & defend the Constitution of the United States."

The President is to serve & protect our rights as described in the Bill of Rights & in the Constitution of the United States.
Why is President George Bush Jr. interested in fast track for the Treaty of the Americas?
Do you believe he will read the Treaty or will he rely on his advisors?

A friend of mine is standing up in Canada & realizes we are all in this together! She explains what is happening very well. Please read & pass on!

IFF a man or woman does not stand for something, that man or woman stands for nothing!

IFF you will not stand for your children, who will?

Wake up America, before you find yourself at a wake for America!

Think about it! I am what I am!

Katman


To all my "international" friends,

The following in mostly directed at Canadians & North Americans fed up with governments not listening to US. If you have "activist" friends in Canada or U.S. that might be interested in this, please pass it on.

There's a growing unrest amongst "the people" feeling powerless over our government & the upcoming Free Trade of Americas Agreement (FTAA), that they have begun a national letter writing campaign. It is recommended to send the following letter, or something similar, to your local newspaper & a "hard copy" by snail mail to Governor General Clarkson. The letter I received was longer, so I shortened it to fit our local "letter to the editor" guidelines of 300 words.

"Either you stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."

God Bless

XXXXXX


Open Letter to:

The Right Honorable Adrienne Clarkson Governor General of Canada Ottawa, Ontario

We, the average citizens of Canada, are facing a tough future - one that will affect many generations to come, & not just in our country. What has taken years of courageous & determined activism & sacrifice, to guarantee the right to justice, freedom, equality, security & democratic process for all, is rapidly vanishing. It is becoming very certain that it no longer is the will of its people that matters, but rather the will of the corporate world that is being imposed upon US, totally eroding our rights as guaranteed in our Charter of Rights & Freedoms. To believe that our federal government is acting in the citizens' best interest is a fallacy; it is the benefits of Bay Street & Wall Street that are being furthered at the expense of our social, economic & environmental well being. The treasonous behavior permeating the present federal government is reason to seriously question its integrity. The democratic process is being circumvented with impunity. All kinds of so-called trade agreements are bein Respectfully yours,

XXXXXXXX
Kamloops, BC

P.S. I urge everyone who cares about this country to also write to OUR Governor General.



All Common Law Rights are reserved explicitly without prejudice
UCC 1-103, 1-105, 1-207.

"NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER"

I am not a lawyer and I do not give legal advice! Let me make that perfectly plain, clear and mutually agreed, that, and I repeat, I am not a lawyer and I do not give legal advice! This is my private opinion; I am only sharing information! Notice to agent is notice to principle and notice to principle is notice to agent. For those who would violate my privacy by intercepting this private communication, I fully reserve all of my absolute (sovereign) natural (natural by law) "creator endowed" inherent Rights! I also choose to exercise my Right of remedy In the event that any party attempts to use this writing in any proceeding of any kind! I make no claims as to the accuracy of the information! I could be wrong about all of it! Hereinafter "disclaimer". From now on until further notice the "disclaimer" is presumed in any further private or personal or public or official communication from me to you. "Disclaimer"



This letter open to suggestions, improvements, and comments.
Questions and Comments: Email Katman


Original Page: http://www.iff-ifoundfreedom.com/freedom/standfor.html

Shared from Read It Later

 אל

Comments