Extremely Urgent :: Black Panthers & Neo-Nazis Declare War

My account was hacked after I posted a suspicious persons report and spoke with Metro PD concerning theft, fraud, and records that were filed under the wrong name. 

Report does not show up in crime data, and I take issue with that for obvious reasons.

This email came from white supremacist who is clearly desperate for my attention, and sent 30 texts that were horrific and desperate.

I have never known this man to send email, and as far I know his  father disappeared a long time ago.

He does not have accurate family records, and has two birth certificates. He considers himself "German" (idolizes Hitler) but has no accurate information about his ethnic heritage due to poor records at Vanderbilt University where he was genetically engineered in a medical experiment. (Test tube baby)

He received RNA injections and electric shock "treatment" throughout his adolescence aka #MKUltra 

He is clearly Monarch slave.

The Reply bounced back "blacklist" for spam according to google. 

ALL FLAGS HIGH! 

Pray for Tennessee. 

^ed

 אל

Begin forwarded message:

From: john booker <john.booker.tn@gmail.com>
Date: April 24, 2012 4:18:00 AM CDT
To: PowersThatBeat
Subject: Re: Extremely Urgent

my dad died about an hour ago from a heart attack and thought you should know


Comments