@Th3J35t3r on @Krypt3ia - AKA Scot Terban

Th3J35t3r on Krypt3ia - AKA Scot Terban

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ʞɔopuooq ʇuıɐs

4777ea0d573c51027a097399006f228a

‘A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.’  – Jean Baudrillard

This was not the original post in the queue I was gonna post – that can wait. Let’s talk about butthurt, and grudges.

You see about 2 and a half years ago when I was starting out on my jihad website smackdown campaign, I used to have to search myself for all my targets. On the 12th January 2010 (12 days into my ‘operation’) – I happened upon a BadBlue server hosting lots of RDX/PETN explosives training videos produced by suspicious looking fellas in shemags and brandishing AK’s.

This server was located inside the US and it’s contents had been crawled by Google, therefore indexed, and showed up in Google search results for anyone wanting to know how to build an IED or whatever.

Here’s where they were (box has since been removed thankfully): http://68.15.56.91/Temp/Jihad/

So I decided to hit the server with XerXeS – and successfully took it offline for a period. You can see the actual original tweet from over 2 years ago still there in my timeline right here:

This annoyed the owner who, back then, went by the name on twitter of @crabbyolbastard but has since reinvented himself as @krypt3ia – yes folks – Scot Terban no less!

Mr Terban kindly informed me that these deplorable videos were there ‘for educational purposes‘ – hmmm, okay….. so I pointed out that if I could find them so could potential bad guys and asked him if he was part of the solution or part of the problem? I then apologized for my hit and ceased attacking him.

You can see my original apology right here, and Mr Terban’s first official and public rant against me. He’s awfully aggressive. (I think he likes to shout a lot… distracts folks from his other inadequacies I would think.)

But that wasn’t enough for Mr Terban, this guy was totally butthurt.

Ever since then Mr Terban has held a personal grudge against me and taken it upon himself to write derogatory article after derogatory article on his blog and cross-post them to infosecisland.com – This is the first time in over 2 years I have even mentioned Mr Terban in this way, but thought as many people are starting to think Mr Terban is looking a little silly now with all his rantings it is only right and proper of me to explain why he is so bent on trying to decry everything I do.

So there you have it. I just thought folks should know why Mr Terban spends a lot of his time publicly berating me.

Now…… Mr Terban, bearing my next statement in mind, what did you do today?

Here’s just a few of the scores of Jihadist sites that are no longer on the internet because of my constant strikes against them, and you can check my twitter timeline to see historically exactly when they were hit.

www.jihadunspun.com  www.alemarah-iea.net  www.alemarah.info  www.falojaa.net  www.muslimdefenseforce.islamicink.com   www.sharia4belgium.webs.com   www.tawheedmedia.com   www.atahadi.tk  www.majahdenar.com  www.ansarnet.info…………..

…………. and last but not least your very own : http://68.15.56.91/Temp/Jihad/

I will ask you again Scot – What did you do today? Are you part of a solution, part of the problem, or do you think that highly of yourself that you really believe people want to listen to your shallow baseless rantings all fraking day?

From what I can see, it seems you got nothing to say and you’re saying it too loud. Did you think you could raise your profile by picking a fight with me or something? Let it go man. You are starting to look silly and bordering on troll.

Dedicated to Scot Terban -  always a critic never an artist.

Consider yourself dismissed, now, get off my lawn.

Peace.

J.

UPDATE – I would like to state that although everything above is factually true, I am in no way inferring that Mr Terban is in any way supportive of Jihad, quite the opposite. I have been ignoring his rants for a long time and felt that now was a good time to address him, as he has addressed me repeatedly. I hope now that we can move on.

Cross-posted from th3j35t3r

Comments